if you’re a sarcastic asshole come sit with me because i’m one too
How come parents never seem to understand that, when someone is listening to music/a movie/etc.., it isn’t much appreciated if you start talking to them.
And it doesn’t really work either because you’re gonna have to start talking. Then you’ll get a very annoyed look, have them take off their headphones, and have them say “WHAT?!”. Then you’re gonna have to say it again, to get a short answer and the conversation ends when they put their headphones back on and continue their music/movie/whatever they’re listening to..
And it’s usually just small, unimportant things. It’s not as if they ask things that have to be asked, like. If they have to know whether or not I walked the dog or fed the horse or whatever, yeah okay I can understand because those things just have to be done so it should be clear who did/is going to do it.
But no. They ask me how my day was and what’s been on TV today..
Wow, how interesting. Now piss off I’m listening to Wicked.
how do people just have casual sex with random strangers i can’t even order pizza over the phone
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
The fact that Pia tweeted Willemijn the first to check if her twitter worked
Women deserve a pesident who understands how vaginas work.
What we do: have kids, don’t have kids, work, don’t work, marry men, marry women, don’t marry, re-marry, fight, farm, fly, weld, write, pay taxes, hope tomorrow is better.
What we don’t do: shut that whole thing down.
“And what they do is make babies, dammit”
- thinking about last nights dream: *makes perfect sense in your head*
- explaining last nights dream to others: uhhh dskjfjhbdsgbdfsg
Such a wonderful time to be in the waiting room at the doctor.. Why do they start so freaking early :’)
Willemijn Verkaik sings Defying Gravity in Dutch at Andre Kuipers’ welcome home shindig. Fitting song, awesome singer. However, the NOS (public news network) decides to show Rene Froger (with random songs and not-so-great singing abilities) TWICE and completely ignores Willemijn, who is over 193 times better than Rene. FAIL.