The United Republic of Tumblr was invited as well, but they were offended by something and declined.
Whiieeeuuuw London Olympics opening commercial with Benedict Cumberbatch!
I knew what I wanted to do, study English, and then become an English teacher.
And then I go see Wicked the musical.
And it messes up my head all over again, reminding me of why I wanted to go to conservatory and study music again. Because I want to perform, because music is the most important thing in my life, because it’s what I live for.
But how on earth would I ever get into conservatory with no singing lessons at all, and how big is the chance that you land any roles in the musicals and you can make a living and why do I always have to dream so big..?
- Interviewer: So do you know about the fandom surrounding you?
- Me: You mean the fanart and the pornographic drawings shipping me with my co-stars?
- Interviewer: ....
- Me: And the slash shippers and the Crack. Oh the fandom crack!
- Interviewer: Uh, yeah... how do you, uh, know about all of this?
- Me: *Stares into camera* I have a Tumblr
- Tumblr: HOLY SHIT WE ARE DOOMED! WHICH BLOG IS IT?! SEARCH THEM ALL! AND FOR GODS SAKE HIDE THE PORN
- Me: *Laughs evily and starts discussing famous fanfictions with my character in them knowing tumblr is dying*
No one will reblog this from me.
- Doctor Who Fandom: Ruining hipster posts since before there were hipsters, and giving everyone whiplash with plot twists.
- Sherlock Fandom: Takes one look your blog, and suddenly knows everything about you. Then declares that you will be 'BFF's 5eva' and that you're moving in together immediately. Everyone thinks you're a couple, but you're not- YES YOU ARE.
- Supernatural Fandom: Once they find you, you're family. It doesn't matter who or what you ship, they'll love you anyway. They'll be there for you until the end of the world. Literally. (And probably even after that, 'cause knowing them they'll just bring you back) But if you attack their OTP, there will be blood.
- Avengers Fandom: They've got happiness, hugs and a Hulk. If you don't like Loki, you're wrong. But apart from that, everything is costumes and rainbows and saving the Earth.
- ryan: chris this is darren he's gonna be playing blaine
- chris: HOLY SHIT YOURE HARRY POTTER
- darren: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT
- chris: I WATCHED AVPM YOU WERE AMAZING
- darren: YOU DIDNT
- chris: I DID
- darren: YOU DIDNT
- chris: YES I DID
- ryan: do you guys know each other
- darren: ARE YOU SERIOUS
- chris: I LOVE HARRY POTTER
- darren: ME TOO
- chris: I KNOW
- darren: WHAT
- chris: WHAT
- ryan: what
- chris: DO YOU WANNA HAVE DINNER WITH ME TONIGHT
- darren: SURE THAT'LL BE GREAT MAYBE WE CAN PRACTICE OUR LINES AFTER
- chris: I WOULD LOVE THAT
- darren: YOU WOULD
- chris: I WOULD
- ryan: why am i still here
- chris: THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME
- darren: OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU DID WATCH IT
- chris: I DID
- darren: YOU DID
- ryan: i'm five seconds away from firing you both
- darren and chris: ride on their magical unicorn and go have dinner
have you ever had a hot friend and you’re not attracted to them or anything but you acknowledge the fact that they’re hot and it makes you angry because you always hear them get compliments and you’re just sitting over there with a bag over your head
that one password you use for everything and if anyone ever found it out they could probably single-handedly ruin your life
- Person: Theatre is stupid
- Person: Musicals are gay
- Police: So can you tell me what happened?
- Me: He ran into my knife.
- Me: He ran into my knife ten times.
- Ensemble behind you: HE HAD IT COMIN'!